Sunday, November 23, 2008

could this be love


this is my second nephew
taufiq aris 5 years old



a conversation we both had months ago that brings much light in my heart...

me : taufiq.. love tu ape.. [ what is love ]

taufiq : mm ... cinta...

me : cinta? cinta tu ape?

taufiq : cinta tu ... is like you and pelle

me : haha.. me and pelle ... what do you mean?

taufiq : like you and pelle [ lah ]

me : are you in love

taufiq : ( shyly ) yes

me : really?? with who?

taufiq : Lim Lit Zee

me : isn't she the girl at your old school.. tapi you kan dah lama tak jumpa dia [ but you've not seen her for so long..]

taufiq : takpe lah.. [ that's okay ]

me : hmmm.. so what do people do when they are in love?

taufiq : they get married

me : oooohh... and then?

taufiq : and then they have a baby [ lah ]



---------------------------------------------

this is my first nephew
thaqif aris



i found out recently from a friend about the conversation she had with him.

thaqif : kakak L ... do you like Z

kakak L : yeah...

thaqif : Z .. do you like kakak L

Z : mm... yeah...

thaqif : do you love kakak L

Z : mmm... yes...

thaqif : kakak L.. if you love Z, then u must marry him. then you will be happy like aunty E. aunty E is so happy now with uncle Pelle .

how did i find out about this?


i received an sms from my friend earlier today, a wedding invitation and a thank you note to my nephew for his precious advice that i believe will probably make a great significance in her life.

i was wondering what could my 8 year old nephew say to kakak L

i was down to tears when i heard what my friend had to tell me...

to know that the greatest moments of my life touches the youngest of hearts. to know that the love i have flowing in my soul flows in the innoncence of young children. and to realize that it does make a difference to people, even if only to kakak L .... [ heartiest congratulations to kakak L )


kepada hanis zalikha [ saya ada gambar cool macam ni jugak dengan kawan baik saya )

there's much much more that i am willing to share, as i embark on this neverending journey and as much as i know it makes so much difference in my life, i truly hope it does to all around me .


life begins with love
so spread your wings and fly
guide your spirit safe and sheltered
a thousand dreams that we can still believe

[celine dion]

9 Comments:

Blogger uncle sam said...

owh...
sesi soal jawab..
hik hik..

7:17 PM  
Blogger Feather's Mother said...

Kita pun ada banyak gambar macam tu juga, kan Julie? He hee..

What your handsome nephew said to kakak L brought me to tears too..

Our love and seeing you, Pelle and beautiful Luna are my definitions of love.

4:01 PM  
Blogger the Razzler said...

Dear Juliana...

You are truly special.. love your views on love and life!!

Take care.. :) :)

9:07 AM  
Blogger marilynlsy said...

Hi there. Just noticed your comment on my blog. Really good to hear from you! Those were the days when we were in school ya!!

I'm studying in Austria now. ^_^

And congratulations on your little Luna. And congratulations in your life and do share more of your inspiration and love to our world, eh?

Warmest regards *hugs*

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the part that I like best? When Taufiq says: "Takpe lah." It is a very cute but mature response to separation. I wish I could do the same for every time things don't go my way...

It's OK, life goes on, and perhaps someday they'll see each other again. And then again, maybe not. Life doesn't always have happy endings, but it doesn't mean that we can't still be irrationally happy for what life has to offer for the day. Takpe lah...

J.T. Edwards

12:16 PM  
Blogger me,myself n all around da world said...

mari raikan cinta,'
tanpa cinta kita tiada,

hehe..what sifu m.nasir sing.

love in every ways of perspective of what people see and think.

juliana, what's project rite now??long time do not menyebuk di sini.ngeh he he

2:45 PM  
Blogger Primadona Fuschia d' Lolita said...

cute thaqif

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey juliana! waaa im one of ur big fans! :)
what a nice blog u hv here.
do become 1 of my followers yea.
thanks!

and Happy New Year :)
Wishing you Happy Memories of 2008 and a graced-filled 2009.

-Arianna-

1:22 PM  
Blogger CheRyL said...

Julia,

I think your blogs are very cleverly written and it shows that you have put much thought to write these.

Love it!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home