Monday, July 26, 2010

i have dreamed

i was wondering when i would ever have time to write again. for months i have been filled with ideas yet when the moment came , i've been lost for words. so today i decided that it's going to be the day... the day when i will share once again.

i am not trying to gloat neither am i trying to boast, but my life has somewhat become an endless dream. i asked myself many times , how did it ever come to this. it all began with one little step... and that little step was to dream.

to become an actress was a dream i had when i was a child , i never knew that it would ever come true. i worked hard to believe that 'all the world's a stage '.. and while i was at it, i enjoyed every exit and entrance that i had made ..

and one day on my very own fairy like stage, came a charming prince who decided to spend his life time loving me ...

we now live happily with two beautiful princesses in our very own love kingdom.... just like all those fairytales i believed in, my own little fairytale came true to life...


i cannot even begin to explain how happy i have been, and even with much happiness in my life i am only human to understand that with every laughing smile, i too have crying tears... and i learn only at my best when there is a balance of such in life..

for almost two years me and my husband traveled back and forth [ not always at the same time ], 6000 miles apart or even 10000 miles at times, having internet and the blackberry keeping us connected at most times. not forgetting how much we relied on the beautiful moon up above to shine down our love to each other. absence did make the heart grow fonder. despite the distance, our love continu
ed to grow for each other as both of us in our deepest heart made wishes that soon we will be together

some of my friends wonder how i cope with a husband being so far away. id always come up with what i feel is romantic but actually sounds corny or cheesy to say to them... or sweet to most.

his heart is in mine and mine is in his, i carry him in my heart and he carries mine in him.

i kid you not. that is how i think, and that is how i feel for our love. some people will say im naive and i dont care about that. my heart has always made me believe that love and romance come together hand in hand.... maybe that's just what's true for me, and that has always made me very happy.. i have days where i fear of what would disappoint me, but hope takes me to high places, where dreamers often are seen...


my husband tells me, if you ever think of us and our love... just look up to the moon above...

now,you probably wonder what i'd do when the moon hides away...

i turn around and i see Luna.... our very own Luna :)

but that's just a small summary ....

in between our summer holidays we received a surprise...
but that's just another story to tell.


I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.- Jonas Salk


6 Comments:

Blogger the Razzler said...

"his heart is in mine and mine is in his, i carry him in my heart and he carries mine in him."

Dear Julia...

You're always so inspiring ... I am so happy for you & your family!! :)

5:30 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

thank you.. and thanks for coming back to visit!! :)

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Ninie said...

As always, I read your beautiful writing with tears full of hope and love. Feeling you holding my hand as I read you line to line.

I love you.

You are my strength and the pillar of my belief in love most of the time.

Please still carry my heart in yours and feel my love although we don't always get to play with your Luna and beautiful view of moon from your gorgeous terrace within your loving eyes.

Apa I hopeless romantic sangat ni? I miss you Julie, I know I'll see you soon! Hugs and kisses to your Moon & Visibility!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Zoe Ana Yusof said...

you make LDR sounds easy! and u really are such an inspiration. all the best with your family :) (im a new reader, by the way)

12:28 PM  
Anonymous syarifah said...

i love your quote too "his heart is in mine and mine is in his, i carry him in my heart and he carries mine in him"

that's how i felt when he is far away from me too.GOD knows how much we miss them kan.

2:01 PM  
Blogger whibley said...

Oh dear Juliana..u're so lucky..
You are blessed with all the wonderful things..I wish you all the best with your lovely family..=]

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home