Sunday, August 28, 2005

despite the lies, betrayal, deception, bitterness and a broken vow

Everything seems okay.. the waves were splashing just fine.. the ocean breeze seemed perfect, grains of sand on my feet feeling just like its suppose to be. And then.. tsunami hits. Can u imagine what it must feel like? To feel the greatness and wonders of the world and then have it all disappear in a blink of an eye. But like they always say, things happen for a reason.

The past couple of weeks and months were great and not so great. I was blinded by so many beautiful things happening in my life.. Too blind to even notice certain matters in my life that was just not working out. And the worse thing is that I had blamed myself for almost everything. Sleepless nights and the loss of appetite was just killing me. Luckily enough, I had enough love from all around me, friends, family and colleagues to keep me going on. But the one treasure I had depended my life on, failed to keep me going on.

I could not figure it out. I couldn’t find the answer. What was happening over here? It must be me. But really… is it really me? I guess it does not matter anymore. It probably never did in the first place. There was nothing greater better to turn to… but the merciful God, Allah. My only hope, my faith and my love. I found peace within myself. And it never felt better.

And indeed He has never failed to brighten up my life. Despite the rain and thunderstorms, He has given me a gift beyond imagination. And I am truly blessed. I remember the saying, that goes something like this… there is always a rainbow waiting for you after a rainy day. I found my rainbow. And it is ever so beautiful :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Eka said...

somewhere over the rainbow..la la la la...i can't sing a tune to save my life anyway...ehehehe..good luck pal..cheers..

12:06 AM  
Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

eh what happened lah???

u OK ke?

12:37 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

:) okay as okay can be.. hugssssssssssss!!!!!!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home