Monday, June 20, 2005

the light of my life

wow... it seems like its been ages since i wrote in here. havent been too busy.. but it's been a habit to put things off till tomorrow. the next thing i know.. tomorrow has turned to days and weeks. but really.. there are just some things in life, i create the commitment to do it there and then.. can't wait any longer just have to do it right now!!!! :)

i sometimes like to think so much of my past and my future.. i rarely spend time.. enjoying my present moments. this makes life difficult for me.. so from time to time.. i remind myself, about NOW. Friends and loved ones.. they always remind me too.. that at times.. one needs to sit back and relax and give a pat on the back.

the past few weeks.. i've been taking each day, each moment at a time. ok i'll be honest.. at times i actually give my self 5 minutes to dream about the future.. well anyway, the days have just simply passed by so quickly. suddenly there's just so much to be done. so i guess it matters, that i live my life each day.. creating moments that are special to me and to those around me.

in the past few weeks.. i've been rather fulfilled.. i had a hair cut, i went for a shopping spree, i got 2 new jobs, i seldom came back late which made my parents quite happy, i spent lots of time with my family, im having the best relationship with my sister at the moment, my sweetheart and i have come to terms that though our ideas and opinions on certain matters in life are from 2 different ends of the world, we still love each other and will pull through no matter what... my girlfriends are the best any girl could ask for.. my bestfriends i know will be there for a shoulder to cry on.. and yes.. crying my heart out is the best way to kill my sorrows and get back on my feet.

i thank the merciful God who never fails to guide me to the brightest path. the road can be so dark at times, but one can do.. is look up to sky, treasure the sun, treasure the moon, the stars, and pray to Him... which allows me to gain the strength and keep on looking for that light.

7 Comments:

Blogger Eka said...

your life seem content right now..good for you pal..did you read bulletproof monk comic?the monk ask kar(street smart boy in the comic), why they packed 10 hotdog in one pack, but packed 8 hotdog buns in one bag?what your answer pal? :)

10:18 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

dear eka.. thank u.. sometimes, i sit down and whine so much.. because i feel that there's so much to be unhappy about. and then.. i wake up and realize that there are things that i can change so that things will be better even though i feel deep inside.. why must i be the one?? but one's gotta do it anyway.. hmm about the bulletproof monk comic.. i didnt read it.. where can i read it.. but regarding the question hmm...???

11:08 AM  
Blogger Iced Skeleton said...

am happy that u're happy :)
take one time at a day ---i'm doing the same :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

thanks venus.. am happy that u're happy coz im happy :) a nice perfect circle that begins with happiness.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Eka said...

i think you can find the comic in kinokuniya..and i think they already make a movie about it starring chow yun fatt, jaime king & sean scott william..
for the answer..its because you can't always get what you want..so be thankful for what you have..there's always enough hotdog for you.. ;)

10:59 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

and that's probably why i love u so much :) hugs!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Thoughts said...

Nice One, Fu !

I like this saying very much, sounds like it comes directly out of the soul.

Growing up in Germany makes you often thinking worst about little problems and miss therefore the moments which are special.

Thats why i'm tryin hard to change myself towards the Seize-the-Day-Mentality. But the danger is to forget all the little day to day duties just for one moment.

I think the path of a meaningful life lies right in the middle of these two extremes.

As soon as I find the right way, the way with heart, i let you know, promise ;)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home