Monday, March 20, 2006

happy shiny people holding hands


wow.. i was going through my blog. and as i was reading it.. i smiled to myself. such an emotional drama queen i was.. guess i still am :) there were days where i doubted myself, there were days when i went crazy, days when things got crappy and days that really made my day.

and throughout those days.. i did well, i had fun, made mistakes.. made some more mistakes.. but the best part i guess is taking a step to learn from all those mistakes in the past and therefore create great experiences and being a better 'me' . that's life for me.. falling down.. and getting back on my feet and doing whatever it takes to always be on my feet. all in all .. i just wanted to be sure that i was always happy...

but someone told me before... 'that the beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are but on how happy others can be because of you'. and that i believe... works best for me.

to see happiness on the faces of a loved one, family and friends... is all that i yearn for.. each and everyday of my life... until the end of time. and im very lucky it goes both ways :)


12 Comments:

Blogger Amiruddin Karim said...

It's been a while since I last heard from you. (OK, news on the media does not count..)

Hope things are doing great there..

6:33 AM  
Blogger Eka said...

juz drop by to send you a :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Izham Miyake said...

me wanna :) too..

still bz eh julie? no time to reply messages also.. hehe

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shiny Happy People? I think there's an REM song (album OUT OF TIME, i think) with that song ... not the best song in the album, but probably fits your mood best now.

J.T. Edwards

9:19 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

hi there amir--- thanks.. things are okay.. always can be better :)hope things are well with u too.. how's the game show?

eka and tenno :) hugsssss!!!

jt :) yeah.. its a simple song.. so u're into music? what's ur fav?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Amiruddin Karim said...

Things are OK. Hiccups here and there.. but that's the price of having a bigger dream in life.

Gameshow? Not my production. I just helped on calling people for casting. I think you've seen Hello Minda on RTM1 (wait.. RT what?)

:)

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm into all sorts of music, but my all-time favourites would be
the Beatles, the Carpenters, Roxette, Duran Duran ... basically good-old fashioned pop music with strong melodies and solid harmonies.

J.T. Edwards

7:17 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

amir--- aah i see.. kewl.. yeah hiccups .. but dreams coming true makes all these hiccups seem worthwhile after all :)

jt--- if i could sing like karen carpenter it would be a dream come true :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Izham Miyake said...

trylah.. sing like her.. your voice is nice also what?

2:58 AM  
Blogger Eka said...

hai pal...tscers nak tgk gubra ramai2 6th april nie..r u joining us? reply to ted, our bendahari if you're joining ok...cya...

3:37 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

tenno -- my voice is nice? haha very funny but thank you..

eka -- i have a shoot on that day.. but will try and see if i finish early okay.. hugss

guyss i miss u all.. its been a hectic week... but i will write this weekend :)hugsss

12:08 AM  
Blogger Izham Miyake said...

tak write pun?

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home