Friday, March 03, 2006

wake up ms juliana and smell the coffee

im trying to figure out why i make a lot of drama in my life :) sometimes i laugh to myself.. and sometimes i cry myself to sleep. i like to imagine that life is made of strawberries and cream. i like to imagine that the people in my life are touched and glad that i try to make their life a cupful of strawberries and cream too.

okay.. im probably talking in a language that not many can understand.. but that's just me.

my manager called me a couple of days ago. putting my name on the list as one of the talents for a cooking and travel show on discovery channel. discovery channel.. that's like a dream come true. i was ssssoooo excited i just couldnt sit still :) anyway i hope my voice gets better soon. so that i can do my very best during the audition. i have a nother audition tomorrow at tv3 to host a talent show. later then i should be going of with shegar to find a nice piece of material to make a dress for the anugerah sri angkasa this coming 10th of march. i never spoke of shegar before.. to be honest i wouldnt know what i would do if i didnt have shegar around.

i met shegar i think 2 years back while doing a stage production. for many of you who's worked with shegar.. u'd know that shegar was sent straight down from heaven.and for you who dont, he's a trained interior designer, done stage designs, styling for video clips, image making, and most importantly my personal stylist :)

i believe i spend too much time worrying about the unnecessary when i have so much in my life to make it more than a cupful of strawberries and cream.

so tonite im going to get myself a good nite sleep.

p/s : can anyone tell me how to put pictures in here? thankss :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Feather's Mother said...

It's fairly easy cik adik manis.

As you compose your entry, simply click on the picture icon above where you type your text (I suggest you start with Blogger's default photohosting first as other hosts i.e Photobucket might need you to insert HTML tags). You can have them resized and you have the choice of placing your pictue at the right, centre or left or you post.

To check whether you have got your picture posted up, you can Preview your entry to have an idea of how your entry (and picture) might end up looking and keep editing to make them look nicer from there.

That said, can't wait for pictures from you. Maybe we can start with the dress you've scoured for Anugerah Sri Angkasa and do tell me where in the world can you find perfectly fitted dresses for extremely cute creatures like us, yes.

Hope to see you at Camp 5 anytime soon!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Eka said...

good luck on discovery channel thingy pal..love that channel..love u in gubra..wish u all the best.. :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

ninie!! thanksss!!! i'll be updating my blog soonnn ... been rushing around a bit

eka.. i love u too!! :)

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is like strawberry & cream ... it's just that sometimes it turns sour, sort of like a 100-year old strawberry yogurt. To make it sweet again, go get yourself a new one at the grocery store ...

A.....

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home