Thursday, March 02, 2006

no logical explanation

i am sick and i've lost my voice. no where to turn to but my blog. a place i sort of have forgotten. what kind of an idiot could forget such a thing? :) oh well..

the past few weeks have been crazy. my dad got admitted to the hospital bout 2 weeks back. suffered from a heart attack. i was on my way back home past midnite when i got a phone call from him .. he said.." i am sick.. can u come home" i rushed like crazy and when i got home his car wasnt there. my maid had told me that my mom took my dad to the hospital.. it was a panic attack for me. tears were just falling, called my sister.. she called my mom.. mom said.. dad had a heart attack. we[me, my brother and my sister] rushed to the hospital my dad was in the ambulance. i sat next to him. at that time.. the only thought on my mind " i could lose the one and only man in my life who would love me unconditionally " he looked at me .. emotionless.. with the oxygen mask on his face.. i trembled inside...

that was real drama for me.. he is recovering slowly... but surely.. and i thank God for that. i guess its true.. you never know how much u'd love a person.. till one day.. when they're no longer there.. i'm so lucky.. to still have my dad around.. and have the chance to show him just how much i do love him.. with all my heart.

and in my life.. with the love that surrounds me.. i know now.. that it can come and it can go with a blink of an eye. and most importantly.. its not just death that takes it away.. one million possible reasons. how important it is we treasure what we have..

8 Comments:

Blogger Eka said...

hey pal..hope everything turn out fine for u and ur family...u got urself a really great man there...and don't you think that no matter how many handsome blokes you found, it can never beat ur own dad? although you'll never date man with huge belly..hehehee...

8:51 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

heyy my abah doesnt have a huge bellyy!! :) heheh hugsss! :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

heyy my abah doesnt have a huge bellyy!! :) heheh hugsss! :)

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your dad is doing fine. I know what it's like 2 worry about an ageing father with health problems. Time slips away & b4 u realize it u've grown older & your dad is growing even older...

A.....

2:39 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

thank u 'a' :)

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear julia, just be there for your dad and never ever stop praying to God The AlMighty for him and for yourself. Make him feel proud of you always.. Once your dad is gone, it's like the whole world died with you.. I've been there girl.. I know what it feels like.. perhaps i'm being just a tad too dramatic over here but to tell you the truth, expecting a dad's death and going to one is two different ball games sista! Life is so short and fragile gurl.. Do take time to spend lotsa time with him as much as you can.. while you can.. Ya' don't know whose going first.. you or him.. maddie

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Uncle Ibrahim is recovering. Send my regards to Auntie Rogayah, Abang Aris & Kak Johana! Blood is thicker than any circumstance! Just you remember that Girlie!

6:40 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

hey there.. im sending them your regards.. and they're asking who.. :) and its true.. blood is thicker than any circumstance.. i'll keep that in mind :)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home