Sunday, June 04, 2006

dust

last night out with friends was such a good thing for me. we had fun, talked and laughed alot. and i bought dvds. a movie [ me and you and everyone we know] and the first season of [grey's anatomy]

watching [mayaewk] with my dad in the same room wasnt all that easy. i found it very intriguing. i loved the lines, and thought the script was funny, yet meaning ful. my dad thought it was filled with erotic crazy people who didnt know what to do in life. which i thought was rather funny too. and i said.. its art [abah] :)

although yesterday and days before was what i claimed empty. i decided today to make a choice and erase my memories of emptiness with a wet cloth. you know if a blackboard is dirty and all u wanna to is take the duster and wipe it off. but i hate dusting the blackboard. and in school i was too short to wipe the top off. and i had to pull a chair. and that would make my navy blue pinafore dirty with chalk. that's because i was rather clumsy. wiping my hands on my clothes. and i hate dust.

bic runga's - dust

Blades of grass
That shiver as I pass
The world's asleep but I'm awake
I'm walking home home again
Morning stars
Left my shoes back at the bar
Didn't know my house was quite so far,
So far from anywhere

Strange how the ground
Seems up-side down
And morning - it starts without me
Did I let you down?
Should I come around?
Would that make things better baby?

You and I
We get along just fine
But oh, we both want to be right
It's just not possible

Change your mind
Or maybe I'll change mine
But either way we won't arrive
At something plausible

I'll see you 'round
When you're in town
And you can pretend to hate me
All trace of love
Has turned to dust
Which I've been collecting lately

6 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

I've got the enitre 2nd season of Grey's Anatomy. Ya want?

2:02 PM  
Blogger Sen's Station said...

hi jules...
love reading wat u wrote

hey...i'm a fan of GA too !!

:p

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh chelss.. it was because of that sinppet you showed on set that i became totally addicted to it!!! so u owe me the 2nd season ok! :)


thanks eva!! great... im sure we all know why we love it so much.. althought i feel a bit lambat coz everyone's watching it already and i baru nak tgk hehee.. but better than never hehehe

3:44 PM  
Blogger Chels said...

Hahah... I'll remember that. Just let me know when you need it, ya..

Keep writing julie!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're feeling better. Here's hoping that U're ever closer to that elusive Something which has been just out of reach all this while...

Why do I get the feeling that U're thinking about a past relationship that has soured almost beyond repair? "Love and let go" is what I'd say, but having said that, it's really not that easy 2 do.

I believe, though, that Life is an intricate series of human links and that should certain links be severed or knotted up, it will cause internal disruptions in our life. Maybe U should try re-establishing some broken links? Sometimes the effort alone is enough 2 give U a sense of release.

The Beatles were so optimistic about the positivity of the human condition that they decided to record the hit single WE CAN WORK IT OUT:

"Life is very short,
and there's no time,
4 fussing and fighting, my friend."

Life is love, and love is all there is 2 it.

J.T. Edwards

10:45 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

i like it how you say life is love and love is all there is to it.

im begininng to understand the bigger meaning of love itself.

and that keeps me sane and happy.

thanks :)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home