Tuesday, April 11, 2006

somewhere over the rainbow.. not all skies are blue

what makes me unhappy :(
people who lie to me
polygamy
people killing each other at war
mothers leaving their babies in public toilets
tears in the eyes of my loved ones





what makes me happy :)
my little nephews waking me up in the morning with a wet kiss and a big hug
chocolate ice cream
rockclimbing at camp5 and batu caves
laughing together
with my girlfriends
comments on my blog ;) *hint hint
the smile on the faces of my loved ones
the smile on the faces of just anybody
smiles :)










there are times when i become really upset about things that i come to believe my world is falling apart. i cry, and feel really sad that i have to go through such dissapointments in life. and then i sit down and i think to myself, how lucky it is that i actually have what i have.. and how unlucky some other people are across the other side of the world. i am truly blessed and i thank God for the beauty that surrounds me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mike Chin said...

Hi, Kak Julia. This is Mike Chin here. I have watched your movie called Gubra. I really like your character as young prostitute. I hope you can continue your effort for the acting performance. Oh yeah, did you really like my frindster testimonial that i send to you?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mike Chin said...

Did you have any brothers and sisters? Are you the eldest?

10:00 PM  
Blogger TunaTurner said...

heyy jules.ive seen gubra..u go gurrlll..

oh do tell me wut happened 2 kiah.
was she raped?
did ki killed kiah?
wut was she gonna do wif her saving?

but i bet u wont tell.
eh tell lohhhhhhhh!!!

sign,
curious cat :p

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a smile for u =)
hope i make yr day. dont cry okeh.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous...Wished I could catch Gubra...maybe you should propose to Yasmin for it to come to London?Sepet came to Manchester and with Julie Ibrahim being a "young and juicy GRO" in that flick, no reason why it can't rock the Brit!!
Been in touch with your perkembangan dunia artis..hahaha please DON'T make it to Mangga..that's just utter disgusting!
p/s:where's my jersey brown dress?
Love you loads...Jojie

6:07 AM  
Blogger Izham Miyake said...

Guess that would Imee and hernie in that picture.. so long tak jumpa them.. last time i see hernie was last year, during one of her friend's wedding in JB.

Well, i haven't been watching gubra. Guess I want to wait for a suitable to watch it.

I'll love your acting. That's so sure but u act as a prostitute? Wow that's amazing!

Can't wait to watch!

4:44 PM  
Blogger juliana said...

oooooo :) no reason for tears today :)

dearest jojie!!! so happy to hear from you.. your jersey brown dress is in the paper bag :) okay i'll send it soon before your season ends and it becomes too cold to dress your gorgeous self :)

nina --- thank you sweet nina :)

ti.e.na --- well i would like to believe im still alive.. but honestly.. how do u want it to end :) that's the beauty of yasmin's films.. she left those blanks so we could choose how we want it to be.. :)

mike --- thank u for ur support.. im the youngest :)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i'm feeling sad, i'd listen 2 Duran Duran's ORDINARY WORLD 2 give myself a reality check... When i need an up-boost, i'd listen 2 one of my favourite albums (SMILE) by one of my favourite bands L'Arc-en-Ciel... one particular song from said album (READY STEADY GO) is a great morning motivator.

J.T. Edwards

6:16 AM  
Blogger Eka said...

yo girl..i do think you really rock on gubra..its a good thing to see that you are good in both serious and comedy role..coz before this we always see in in really bubbly and over the moon character.. :) but no matter which roles, i think you did great...keep it up girl....

9:07 AM  
Blogger supersomething said...

hello. ^_^
first time here. will be back, insyaAllah.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home