Saturday, June 24, 2006

and let there be love

some people have said i am a romantic at heart. most often before i'd shudder at the thought instead of gleaming with delight. and it made me wonder why i was shy at being called a romantic then. but now when i think of it.. a smile appear on my lips.

sometimes i talk too much of this word called love. i can spell it. but ask me what it means.. 10000 blogs would not be enough. i breathe love. i seek love. and its funny that i so often want to be able to give it so freely away. to that child who sells kerepek at the mamak shop, the cat on the floor who wants my tulang ikan on my plate, the flower in my garden that's blooming like crazy, my family who breathes down my neck, my dearest friends who sometimes can say the darndest thing just to pull me down from living in cloud nine [believe me .. i need people like this in life or id go crashing in clouds and fall down with a big thud!] or those like angels sent from heaven above kissing me with love endlessly without fail, and just about everybody else i know or do not know some how some way or another.

seeing love and feeling it in the lives of the people i know, or do not know, is a great blessing to me. it touches the core of my heart.

because why? because all of this... it's just such a feel good feeling and i cannot imagine living without. of course there were days when i had stopped trying to understand it all... and when i thought it truly dissappeared from inside me, i became hollow and empty.. so i guess my statement would be.. i cannot imagine living without it ever again.

[its sometimes hard to love and not expect to be loved in return] that im still learning in chapter 21[ julie's lil book of love]!

simple things in life that's free

the rainbow after that rainy day
falling autumm leaves [inspired by movies-- msia got no autumm maaaa!!]
snowflakes on ur nose [as described in novels]
sunshine rays
moon and stars
chirping birds
flowers and trees
holding hands
warm hugs
first kiss of the day


no i havent found what im looking for... but perhaps now i believe im always a day closer .. :)


p/s : to the one that wishes to remain anonymous :) , this entry is dedicated to you and your significant other. may you live a life filled with love, and may that vase be filled with many many more flowers as the day passes by and years to come.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only person that eat breathe sleep drink bathe walk fly skip crawl love will always be you :)
I am very proud that as time passed by, you have learnt what you will or will not do for love..or more.

With all our love in the whole wide world..We miss your giggles & stories..Hope to see you soon,x

4:31 AM  
Blogger Amiruddin Karim said...

At least you'll be a sign that love dies exists after all..

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wrote a song the other day about this word called 'love'; just wanted to see where I could go with this idea:

"Whenever you're lonely
Just think of love
And all the things U still have
with U ... for today

May hold precious moments
Just look around
And see that the love that you
need ... is within

Everyone dreams of things they
want to have but dare not ask for
So when will we get the things we
dream about but could not share?
Are all our hopes in vain?"

J.T. Edwards

7:42 PM  
Blogger Eka said...

we need more lover like you in this world pal.. :)take care..have a nice day..

9:57 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

a friend reminded me once :) if it were not for hope the heart would die...

10:53 AM  
Blogger Feather's Mother said...

Jules, beautifully beauuuuuutifully written!

It's amazing how you are still able to continue on loving and spreading your beautiful heartful of love and the fact that loving does not only have to be man you love.

And your kindness and loving are to be returned, by us all who've been touched by your smile, laugh and love. Muah!


P.S. You've got the bikini, the flip flops. have you bought the big bag (that we can both masuk and be lipa inside!) yet?

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to see, victory in a land called fantasy,
loving life, for you and me, to behold, to your soul is ecstasy
You will find, other kind, that has been in search of you,
many lives has brought you to
recognize it's your life, now in review

and as you stay for the play, fantasy, has in store for you,
a glowing light will see you through

It's your day, shining day, all your dreams come true
As you glide, in your stride with the wind, as you fly away
give a smile, from your lips, and say
I am free, yes I'm free, now I'm on my way

We dedicate this entry to you since we do not have a blog =)

With love 7000 miles away,x

1:42 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

ninie! i haven't bought it yet.. :) give me 2 more weeks..

mr and mrs anonymous :) how can i give up now... when i'm half way through and have people like you who make it seem worthwhile for me to continue :) love and more love from me to you!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Imran said...

Nice entry. Really liked reading it. Feel the same way myself most times. Keep up the good work! Hope you find what you're looking for soon :)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home