Thursday, October 05, 2006

wish i was this.. and wish i had that... and this is all i have and perhaps all that i need

my thoughts are a bit jumbled up. and therefore im not sure what this is going to be a bout. not yet. responsibility. mm that's a big word. procrastination. another big word. i remember my younger days in school "remember girl.. it is your responsibility to finish your homework before you come to class" obviously i lost true meaning of it.. as i remember being sickly scared that i had totally forgotten to do it. and that was because.. i procrastinated. "takpelah.. kejap lagi baby buat la mommy" and my kejap lagi was nowhere to be seen as i played around day dreaming of what my life would be like singing que sera sera what will be will be. 2 weeks later came the lesson on procrastination.. and the famous procrastination is the thief of time.

and the reason for this is beause i simply have been procrastinating my entries.. oh well :) better late than never.

sunday morning was cheery.. wait.. its almost friday. oh well... its nice to reminisce on days u felt so good. where the sun was shining, birds chirping, and it was sunday morning. with a wake up call from the yoga instructor, i was set for yoga. yes it felt like a yoga day. and here you'll see yogi me trying to be. my 2nd class, and i was prepared, to be in painand to know that 3 days later i'll still be in pain. and on days like this.. i wish... i was like the yoga instructor. [check out her page and u'll know what i mean ]

i've learned that we cant all be what we want to be. well not all at one time at least. but we can definitely work towards it.

so.. yeah i get to tell stories on tv.. . i go on set, at a location, ready to shoot and have a bumble jumble load of fun...like yoga, less pain .. and just like this :)







and so i've learned, that i have so many wants, and so many needs [notice the order of importance]. and at times i wonder.. what if the one thing i wanted most, or needed most, is not the one, i want or the one i need. that caught me thinking for a while. and that has left me in a confused state of mind.

so i shall not stop and i shall not surrender. not just yet. even if it means that i've got to yogi my way through it. i shall not falter.


some dreams live on in time forever
those dreams, you want with all your heart
and Ill do whatever it takes
follow through with the promise I made
put it all on the line
what I hoped for at last would be mine

reach - gloria estafan

3 Comments:

Blogger Imran said...

Keep your goals in mind, and keep trying to achieve them, one by one. Do your best in the things you are able to do (and enjoy yourself in the process), and don't worry about the things that you're still not able to do. Each has its special time, if at all. On one of those reflective days, you'll look back and be amazed at how much you've achieved, and be filled with a deep feeling of satisfaction and fulfilment =)

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my own life, I have discovered and often experienced the bitterness of frustrated hopes and the disillusionment of fulfilled dreams. Sometimes living the dream is not as great as dreaming the dream. But what I do know for sure is that dream or not, success or failure, good times or bad times, I am fundamentally still the same person that I was, have always been, and will be... I don't think anything will ever change that. It was then that I realized that what we all WANT are DREAMS, but as a matter of fact what we all need (to do) is to love the DREAMER. If the source of all dreams is the dreamer and the quality of one's dream is commensurate with the spiritual health of the dreamer, then keeping the dreamer in fine fettle should be top priority, don't you agree?

J.T. Edwards

2:26 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

thanks imran.. :) you do the same... and im sure u will! :)

jt.. loving the dreamer, is my biggest challenge.. and its true.. its gotta be my top priority :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home