Saturday, December 23, 2006

are u ready, get set... GO!!!




who's got a dream? i know i do. ask our hearts, im sure there's an answer. perhaps many different ones. some are just screaming it's way through. and some, a tiny whisper. pay attention. for how long have we not listened to these answers. yet we continue this life along this winding road, searching for an answer, when all these while, the answers are just deep within. and for most of us, this is a known fact. we've learned, that in the end no matter how far we go, and no matter how high we search , how low we break down and cry, the answers are all inside our soul. we we born with it, and we gained more and more as we experienced life from many different points of view. its so deep inside that we sometimes forget.


and then when we forget. we get lost in the craziness of life. one where we live not the way we want to but the way we think we're supposed to or have to. at times, its not that we forget, its probably that we decided to keep it on the shelf, or in a box, a diary, or anywhere safe, just because, something else was more important, or perhaps we thought that its just a dream. a wishful thinking.

if you can dream it, you can do it. [walt disney]

either way, it matters mostly to us. because this life, for as long as we're on planet earth we own it. we take charge of it. because at any given time and place, it can be taken away from us. so lets live for today, as best as we can, as much as we want to. lets live our dreams, for as long as we want to, as the days passes by, we'll be an inch closer. maybe i believe, that it's our purpose in life. and we can do it. because of many many reasons and most importantly , because we can.

wishing all of you a happy brand new year with lots of love from me.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

a return to love [ marianne williamson]
used in nelson mandela in his 1994 inaugural speech


12 Comments:

Blogger *cosmic freak* said...

hurm, you know what.

I think dream and reality is just things you choose, your decision.

if you choose to realise your dream, then it'll be a reality.

if you choose to make sure it stays as a dream you like to hold on to, then it'll remain a dream.

I chose the latter.

not becos I can't achieve my dream.

but becos I needed more time. more time to learn about myself thoroughly, inside out, so that, once I achieve that dream of mine, I'll be the same person as I am, right here, writing this comment.

so, life is all about making choices.

and you can choose who you want to be, regardless, as long as you can handle all the consequences that comes your way.

I heard somewhere in a movie (I forgot which movie .. or was it a tv series?).

that life is like a cafeteria.

you choose what you want to eat. everything is possible. as long as you have enough cash to pay at the counter.

simple, but truly wise, don't you think.

yes, we are frighten most of our light.

a friend of mine often scolded me for putting myself too low compared to others and calls myself a stoopido.

she calls that insecurity.

I call it humility.

anyways, to all, especially for the girl being julia, I wish you happy holidays, merry christmas, happy new year and selamat hari raya haji.

there's lots of food, celebration with loved ones and happiness closing this year. may you all enjoy it safely and wisely.

(gosh, did I just blogged at your comment box? damn, didn't mean to la, sorry juliana, can my carebear hug make up for it? heh)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

every mortals have thier own dream, but how many of them actually achieved thier dreams? not trying to be negative but that's how life are.But for me, I always believe that if we have a very strong determination to make the dream come true.. we can really make the dream come true and you wouldn't even believe it that you actually done it! so, why not giving it a 100% or perhaps even more to achive your dream, and it'll be some kind regret within yourself if you didnt achieve your dream in your entire lifespan..and remember always have faith and believe yourself that you have the ability to make your own dream come true and you're gonna be so proud that you can tell people that you had achieve your dream. it's a life achievement man! hehehe.

and........ remember tell me if you had achieve your dream ya? =D

and finally...to juliana or like abby said, the girl being julia ;P hope you have a very wonderful holidays, merry xmas(hohoho) and happy new year! do enjoy yourself as much as you can.. and this is part of life to, enjoy and make yourself satisfied. oh yeahh..when it's new years means resolution and hopes for next year! kekeke, so hope you'll be successful in your career as well as your life!

cheers people! happy new yearr weeeeheee countdown!~
Isaac =)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the monkey side of me says that the universe is a playground for the mind,hence dream away

the serious side of me says...................WHAT THE FREAKING SHIT U HAVE BILLS TO PAY!

Truly happy holiday Juliana and Abby

10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooops how rude to u too Isaac

10:25 AM  
Blogger Imran said...

Happy New Year Juliana! May we all achieve our dreams and have our prayers answered in the year to come :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger the Razzler said...

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year 2007 ... Julia !! May all your dreams comes true!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger me,myself n all around da world said...

salam idiladha n happy new yez....happy holi-holiday...

2:42 AM  
Blogger luxen said...

I know not what I seek but I know I haven't found it yet.
I know not whether it be spiritual relevation, true love, bonding friendship, pleasure or world peace. However I do know I am the seeker.

I am not lost, but I have yet to find. I know I must find answers but I know not the questions to ask. I wonder the land in search for the right questions to ask. One day the right one will come to me then I would be able to find the answer.

I know I am not alone, for others to seek the questions and answers I seek. They too are out there seeking. Many perils await us, for many offer a universe of questions and answers but most likely, they are but just distractions.

Many seekers fall prey to the distractions, our journeys are full of victims, lost in their cause. Tired but still wondering silently, trapped by commitments in their life, bound by life itself from seeking life.

I journey on. I know not what awaits me, but I know I cannot turn back.

11:45 AM  
Blogger juliana said...

selamat aidil adha and a happy new year to everyone.. looking forward to many many great things to share..

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man has his own will but a woman always has her way.

Happy New Year with love 7000 miles away, xxx

11:44 PM  
Blogger Izham Miyake said...

hi jules,

Happy new year.. :) May allah bless you with more rezeki and cheerfulness in 2007.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sharazad said...

And I quote,"The limit shall not be the sky, for there are footsteps on the moon"

Achieve the dreams.

Happy New Year Julia.

Keep on inking.

ps: I've added your blog in my link. May I?

The ink never fades,
Sharazad.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home